Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The weekend was great !
So there's this guy I met on Friday, he was standing at the bar and I caught a glimpse of his panties just above his belt. I couldnt resist walking up to him and letting him know that i saw them.

Right away he turned red and begged me not to say anything out loud so his friends would hear. I just laughed and told him that if he wants me to keep his secret, he has to come with me.

I told him to lead me to his car and give me the keys, which reluctantly he did. We got in and I told him to lay the seat back and take of his clothes. As he started undressing, I saw that he was wearing a bra too.

He was really embarrassed by then but I saw that he was hard too. I told him to start rubbing himself through his panties, and pinch his nipples hard while he did it. I looked around and found his hair brush and told him to suck on it, get it nice and wet because I was going to fuck him with it.

He begged me not to , but I told him to shut up and lift his legs. He was still complaining so I just shoved it in really hard ! Of course he screamed but as I pushed it further in and wiggled it he started really getting into it.

Needless to say, he came really hard in his panties and I just smiled, got out of the car and went back inside.

He cam in a few minutes later, walking a little funny but with a amile on his face !

No comments:

Post a Comment